Sleep disorders are a common condition seen in clinic. Chronic insomnia may often be challenging to treat. This workshop will present tools for understanding the quality and rhythm of sleep patterns from which one can create an individualized treatment strategy. If you are using the standard acupuncture points for sleep disorders and insomnia with ineffective results, this workshop will give you a new perspective and treatment strategy for better clinical outcomes. You will have an opportunity for hands-on practice.
- Different stages of sleep
- Types of insomnia
- Insomnia in Chinese Medicine
- Sleep and the Extraordinary Vessels
- Recognizing the phases of the sleep cycle
- Refining a diagnosis of insomnia using the Extra Vessels
- Acupuncture and Acupressure treatment protocols