The Extra Vessels are deep pathways of Qi that connect to the Yuan Source Qi and the Main Meridians. They have the ability to influence a broad range of disharmonies both physical and psycho-emotional. They are unique in their characteristics and energetic effects. This series of five workshops will cover the eight Extra Vessel pairs. The workshops will be on Sundays once a month beginning in January 2017 ending in May 2017.
Each workshop will focus on one Extra Vessel pair with an emphasis on a specific condition best treated by that Extra Vessel pair. A review of energetic functions, characteristics and pathways will be included. Extra Vessel hara assessment will be practiced. A unique Acupressure sequence will be practiced for each Extra Vessel pair. If you attend each workshop you will learn esoteric Acupressure Therapy for the Extra Vessels and experience the power of working with this deepest level of Qi.
The series will include (tentative schedule Sun. 9:30-5:30pm, 6 NCCAOM PDA's pending review):
1. Sun. Jan 15, 2017: Harmonizing Shen: An Acupressure Approach Using the Chong Mai
2. Sun. Feb. 19, 2017: Releasing Trauma with the Yang Chiao Du Mai
3. Sun. March 12, 2017: Expanding Heaven’s Breath with the Yin Chiao Ren Mai
4. Sun. April 9, 2017: Increasing Flexibility of Life with the Yang Wei Dai Mai
5. Sat. May 13, 2017: Extra Vessel Esoteric Acupressure Overview and Magnet Therapy for Extra Vessels