Prerequisite: previous bodywork (6.5 PDA/NCCAOM)
Menopause is a natural part of a woman’s life cycle. Understand menopause from a Chinese medicine perspective. Further your understanding by learning the correlations with the Extraordinary Vessels Ren Mai, Chong Mai and Dai Mai.
- Menopause from a Chinese medicine perspective
- Common menopausal symptoms
- Factors that aggravate the menopausal symptoms
- Importance of the Extra Vessels, Jing and Shen
- Acupressure and Acupuncture treatment protocols
- Practice an Esoteric Acupressure Sequence for treatment to alleviate symptoms and balance the Shen spirit